Robert C. Leuten
P.O. Box 1954
Pleasanton, CA 94566
- Personal Enrichment - College of San Mateo and Canada College (San Mateo County, California) - Various courses in film, computer programming, and web design
- Graduate School - Loyola University (Chicago, Illinois) - MBA; Major: Production Management
- College - Bowling Green State University (Bowling Green, Ohio) - BS; Major: Insurance
Military Service (Captain, US Army Signal Corps)
Honorable Discharge; Decorations include: Vietnam Service Medal, Army Commendation Medal, and Bronze Star Medal
Aviation Insurance Employment
- Andreini & Company - June 1988 to July 2007 - Manager, Aviation Insurance Department - My duties included the production, servicing, and claims handling of a large book of aviation accounts including individual- and corporate-owned aircraft, aerial applicators, airports, charter operators, and flight schools; training and supervision of assistants.
- Hester-Robertson Insurance Services - 1985 to 1988 - Aircraft Insurance Broker - My duties included the production and servicing of a moderate sized book of aviation accounts.
- United States Aircraft Insurance Group (USAIG) - 1974 to 1985 - Underwriter; Assistant Manager - My duties included all aspects of production, underwriting, and servicing of general aviation accounts; training and supervision of underwriters.
Aviation Background (Aircraft owner; 6,200+ logged pilot hours over 52+ years)
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) with Airplane Single-Engine Land and Multi-Engine Land Ratings
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) with Single-Engine, Multi-Engine and Instrument Ratings (Includes 2,600 hours of instruction given to others)
- Ground Instructor with Advanced and Instrument Ratings
- Recipient (September 2016): FAA Wright Brothers "Master Pilot" Award (Safety award for 50 total years of flying with no accidents or violations)
- Member: Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association (AOPA) - See: www.aopa.org
- Member: Hiller Aviation Museum - See: www.hiller.org
- Member: Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) - 600+ Young Eagle missions flown - See: www.eaa.org and www.youngeagles.org
- Competitive swimmer (USMS "Top Ten" swimmer in 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2015, and 2016)
- Non-smoker and non-drinker
Click here for a printable 1-page PDF copy of my Curriculum Vitae